Facebook Messenger is a famous instant messaging software used by millions of human beings around the sector. Messenger lets in customers to ship and receive various styles of files, which include images and movies. While it is easy to store snap shots from Messenger, saving videos can be a piece problematic. In this newsletter, we are able to show you a way to save a video from Messenger.
Method 1: Save the video from the chat thread
The first approach is to store the video immediately from the chat thread. Follow the steps beneath:
- Open the Messenger app for your mobile tool.
- Navigate to the chat thread in which the video is placed.
- Long-press at the video until a menu appears.
- Select the “Save Video” choice from the menu.
- The video might be stored to your tool’s digital camera roll or gallery.
Method 2: Download the video from Facebook
Another technique to store a video from Messenger is to down load it from Facebook. Here are the steps:
- Open Facebook to your web browser and log in in your account.
- Navigate to the chat thread wherein the video is placed.
- Hover your mouse over the video and click at the 3-dot icon that appears in the pinnacle-proper nook.
- Select the “Download” choice from the menu.
- The video may be downloaded for your computer.
Method three: Use a third-birthday party app
If the above methods don’t be just right for you, you can use a third-birthday celebration app to download the video. There are several apps to be had on both the App Store and Google Play Store that permit you to download videos from Messenger. One of the maximum famous apps is Video Downloader for Facebook. Follow the stairs under to apply this app:
- Download and set up the Video Downloader for Facebook app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the Messenger app on your cellular device.
- Navigate to the chat thread wherein the video is positioned.
- Long-press on the video till a menu seems.
- Select the “Copy Link” choice from the menu.
- Open the Video Downloader for Facebook app.
- Paste the video hyperlink into the app.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- The video can be stored on your tool’s digicam roll or gallery.
Saving a video from Messenger may additionally appear tough at the start, but with the above strategies, it is clearly pretty simple. Whether you need to save the video without delay from the chat thread, download it from Facebook, or use a 3rd-party app, you have more than one alternatives to pick from. Just remember to appreciate the highbrow assets rights of the video’s proprietor and only down load motion pictures which you have permission to apply.